Friday 14 November 2008

Home Office Scientific Development Branch

Recently I came across this news from the Home Office Scientific Development Branch, they are organising their yearly HOSDB Exhibition. But unfortunately it is only for visitors from the Police Service, Government Departments and Law Enforcement agencies, looking over and over again of the visitor registration form, dissapointingly I do not fall into neither one of it's categories. Just have to say it's a shame, I'm not a Police Special or PCSO, but just another wannabe.


Blues on two, I was walking today after lectures, and an rapid response ambulance with blue lights and siren was rushing through the traffic, when it came beside the road I was walking, the car in front of the ambulance was in the fast lane, suddenly stopped. If you can't drive a car and give way to the emergency response services, then don't drive and consider taking a bus or bicycle or walk, if the driver of the ambulance did not react fast enough and had made a mistake, I might be one of the consequences and lying on the bed in hospital or maybe mortuary right now waiting for post mortem.

No comments: