Sunday 16 November 2008

Evidence Bag & Caffeine, do not mix.

Here are some pics of my lab session in examinations of samples collected and bagging them into evidence bags. I'll let the pics to do the talking this time. One of my sample is a piece of wood that had been suffered from various cuttings, strikings, grippings and pryings, and I have to place some Mikrosil on it, cast it and bag it. And it doesn't ends there like any other CSI you seen in telly, I still need to fill in the form in front of the bag, yes it's considered as paperwork, and I'm just another lad that got into the world of paperwork.



Extraction of Caffeine from tea bags!
Separation of caffeine from the tea sample using solvent extraction.
Then the photos skipped for a few steps, whoa la! Out came the Caffeine in 50ml of tea, quite a lot of amount of caffeine I drank each day huh?? Same as you actually. Fancy a cuppa??
Links from CSIequipment.com . You can get whatever stuffs you like to play as a CSI or SOCO at this website.

No comments: