Wednesday 29 October 2008

Two-nil to decency

Recently the plastic fuzz blogged about when she had finished one of her PCSO training and was on the way home on a bus. It is One-nil to decency.

Well, today when I was on a bus full of people on the way to my Uni, there was 3 young lads sitting on the upper rear deck, one was them was younger than 12 years old (i think), the other 2 was just around 15 or 16, there was like screaming, shouting, talking loudly, and totally pretend that the other 3o+ people on the upper deck is either invisible or does not present. It's quite irritating to me, I was hoping that there is really a police at that time to shut them up. But a 60+ man sitting next to them, warned them straight away, the conversation are more likely the same but he's not a police officer. The 3 young lads eventually shut up, and the passengers in front are smiling and nodding their heads, many of us turn our heads back and stare at those idiots. When the bus reaches my Uni and waits for us to disembark and continues it's journey, the man warns them not to creates any problems anymore and doesn't want to hear a sound from them, and he and his wife went to the lower deck. I smile and thanked the man.

At the comments of PCSO blog's, there is another PCSO said nobody actually do anything when similar things happen. When this incident happen in the bus today, I was thinking, if I went to intervene, what will happen? Youngsters these days carries knifes with them, maybe because he is an old man and they might give some "respect" to him, but I'm just another young lad, I'm no good to anobody dead or injured. Youngsters carries knife not because police is useless in unable to arrest them and charged them, but it's just their so-called "cool".

Until now, I'm still amazed on the man, Thank You. So it's considered Two-nil to decency, right?

No comments: